I added an extraneous item to Robert Altman's bibliography in Part XII. Of course ROBERT Altman, unlike ROGER Altman, was never head of the RTC. Cognitive dissonance similarly teaches us that Barry Seal was not a Black Panther. As one friend of Adler Berriman Seal said to me: "Barry Seal was really not such a bad guy." My respond: "I never said he was." As the Tao Te Ching reminds us: Shit Happens. We've all done things we've had occasion to regret. Vince Foster, for example. Caveat lector.
1. Did some NSA computers begin to go down at approximately 10:30 p.m. EST on August 4, 1995, due to a computer virus?
2. Was the NSA hoist with its own PROMIS software, back-door petard?
3. Did the virus begin in Iowa, the home of the money-laundering coverup?
4. Will major banks soon launch massive lawsuits against Systematics and E-Systems for selling them computer software and hardware systems with deliberate security holes?
5. Does Mellon Bank keep encrypted account numbers?
6. Are encrypted account numbers against Federal Reserve regulations?
7. Has Mellon Bank been involved in money laundering on a grand scale?
8. Was some of the laundered money paid to silence witnesses of the flows of arms, drugs, and political payola in Arkansas?
9. Did Vince Foster keep two 1-inch ring binders in Bernard Nussbaum's safe?
10. Were these binders prepared by the National Security Agency?
11. Was one binder white and the other binder blue?
12. Did the blue binder contain nuclear secrets critical to national security--such as, say, nuclear missile launch codes and targeting information?
13. Will Hillary Clinton, like Vince Foster, become depressed and commit suicide?